OptiBac Probiotics 'For babies & children', Pack of 30 Sachets
Expert Friendly Bacteria, Especially For Infants and Children
An high quality, good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children.
• Friendly bacteria supplement from OptiBac Probiotics, especially for infants & children
• Provides 3 billion high quality live cultures and 0.75 g of FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
• Fructooligosaccharides found within this supplement make it a natural source of fibre
• Contains high-quality strains, including Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, that have been clinically trialled in children
• Completely free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures
• With excellent reviews from parents, this supplement is suitable for infants & children from birth, women during pregnancy, & breastfeeding mothers
OptiBac Probiotics 'For babies & children' has been created especially for children from birth, and has received industry awards and excellent reviews from parents. It contains well-researched strains of natural bacteria with fibre, including the trusted strain Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 3 billion live microorganisms guaranteed.
Infants from birth to 3 years: take one sachet daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral.
Children (4 to 12 years): take one-to-two sachets daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral.
Pregnant & breastfeeding women: take one sachet a day with food, preferably breakfast.
Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully. Do not use a spoon as this may cause the sachet contents to clump. Drink plenty of water with this supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.